Why try to reinvent the wheel when you can get inspiration from other clever teachers? Amazing classroom ideas are all over social media and we put together some of the best ones for you here. You’ll thank us later!
1. Keep your markers upside down for longer-lasting ink and keep them organized at the same time. All you need is a drill and a block of wood.
2. Use painter’s tape to color code the tops of markers so that each table caddy has a different color.
Each table caddy has a different color. When you find a marker on the floor, you’ll know exactly where it belongs. Genius!
3. Straw and tape pencil holder hack to keep track of all those disappearing pencils!
4. Make a little supplies center for each group of desks!
Loving this drawer storage for each set of desks. Keep books and bulky stuff out of the way and have each group of students work together to keep their desk area clean and tidy.
5. No more pencil shavings all over your shelves or floors with this simple life-saver hack!
6. Headphones & command hooks = clean & functional audio area.
7. Use a magnetic wand to pick up staples removed from bulletin boards.
Hmm, why did I never think of that?
8. Easy way to wash ALL your scissors at once.
Soak all your classroom’s scissors in warm water for 5 minutes, then put them in the dishwasher, they’ll be just like new!
9. Keep your mess organized with a “Bits and Pieces” box, for all the lost caps, and small items in your classroom.
No more interruptions for students who don’t know where to put all this stuff. Just throw it in the bin, and every few days, dig through it to find all those missing caps and erasers.
10. Use a Keurig K-cup holder to keep all your Play-Doh organized.
So smart and so practical!
11. Zip tie bicycle water holders to your students’ table legs to keep water bottles off the tops of desks and floors!
No more spilled water, soggy papers, messy desks or kids getting up to go drink or grab their water bottles. No more water bottles sitting all over your classroom floors. Genius!
12. Dry erase dots for your group table.
Do you have flexible seating options in your classroom? If so, you might want to check out these 15 Awesome Ideas for your Flexible Classroom!
13. Laminated colored paper is an easy way to display your students’ artwork without taping the walls directly, and so easy to take down and replace as well!
14. Use masking tape to section tables into individual desks.
Also Check Out: